Postural Neurology is an evidence-based and neurologic approach to postural correction. Recent research from the American Journal of Epidemiology and Public Health (2021) shows that more than 70% of school-aged children present with moderate to severe forward head posture. The purpose of this session is to demonstrate the public health need for postural correction and to show chiropractors practical solutions for postural correction that are neurologic and evidence-based.
- Learn the Neurology of the Posture System
- The role of the visual system for head posture & orientation.
- The role of the vestibular system for postural stability.
- The role of the sensory & motor cortex for sensorimotor integration.
- Discover a Comprehensive Research Review
- Impacts of postural distortion patterns on neurologic function.
- Learn Brain-Based Posture Assessments & Correction Protocols
- Detect, analyze, & correct postural distortion patterns.