Dr. Ty, the HIPAA guy, has just completed the most recent HIPAA and cybersecurity symposium in Washington D.C. and will be going over the latest updates relative to changes and enforcement.
- The latest updates from the most recent Washington DC cybersecurity symposium
- About Ransom attacks that can close your office and get you fined by the government for a HIPAA violation
- The latest information regarding how doctors get caught, the type of fines they face, and how to protect your practice
- Why patient HIPAA complaints (and disgruntled employee complaints) have increased over 300% per year, resulting in a massive increase in fines
- Required contents of a HIPAA compliance manual