Sales is not a bad word, although sometimes it feels that way. The fact is, you are in sales. Once you accept that, then the fun begins. During this webinar, we’re excited to address the following:
- What it means to “be in sales.”
- How do we define sales?
- What’s the difference between a service offering & a tangible product?
- How to not be “sales-ee” while making the proper recommendations.
- How to train your staff through role-play-based scenarios.
- Easy questions to ask, both open and closed.
- How to identify the person best equipped to handle financial conversations.
- How to empower your staff to work as an advocate for the patient.
Make sure you grab some lunch and something to drink because we’re going to have fun and go fast.