Joining ChiroHealthUSA is simple! Start by signing up for our introductory webinar. ChiroHealthUSA webinars are offered weekly. Completion of all webinar training is required to become a provider with ChiroHealthUSA. Register for a session by clicking here:
As a regulated company, we must document that our providers and staff have been trained properly to offer this plan to the public.
Once you complete the webinar training you will need to:
- Complete and sign Provider Enrollment Application*
- We REQUIRE a copy of your existing clinic fee schedule (May be printed from your software program. All information is kept strictly confidential as required by the contract.)
- We REQUIRE a copy of your Malpractice Declaration Page with current dates of coverage for each provider
- We REQUIRE a copy of your Premises Liability Declaration Page with current dates of coverage (May be faxed or mailed by insurance agent. One for each clinic if multiple locations.)
- Once your application is approved, a member of our training department will call your office to schedule a staff training to review the patient enrollment process, scripting and answer any additional questions about our program.
- We REQUIRE all providers to implement ChiroHealthUSA within 30 days of application approval.
* Will be sent to you as part of your handouts for the webinar training.